Owned and operated by the Post Family for over 50 years, we have become one of the largest, most respected full service security companies in Southern California. We owe our longevity and loyal clientele to one simple principal, “treat every client as if they are your only client”. With this principal in mind we strive to not only meet but to exceed our client’s expectations.
The following are some highlights of the Post Alarm difference:
1. We do not utilize subcontractors. The Post Alarm team is made up of some of the most knowledgeable, professional, client oriented people in our industry. We have an extremely low turnover as most of our employees have been with us for an average of 15 years.
2. We take the time to custom design systems to meet our client’s needs. We do not
believe that “one size fits all” when it comes to your security.
3. We install top of the line non-proprietary equipment. Our clients own their systems
and can have any other security company take over the monitoring if we do not meet
4. We do not lure you in with a low price and up-sell to make a profit.
5. We will NEVER sell your contract to a third party. Many security companies will do
this without even informing their clients.
6. We are one of the few security companies that owns and operates our own, in-house
UL Listed Monitoring Station.
7. We DO NOT lock our clients into long term contracts. We want our clients to stay
with us because they are receiving excellent service not because they are locked into a
8. We are one of the only companies in our industry that not only pre-employment drug tests but also pre-employment polygraphs. Unfortunately we turn down 90% of our applicants because they were unable to pass the polygraph. Some of the most common reasons they do not pass are due to current or past drug use and even theft.
By law we cannot share these results with other companies and shockingly many of
these applicants end up working for other security companies. We want to give our
clients the peace of mind in knowing that when a Post employee enters their home or
business, they are completely trustworthy and professional.
9. When you call us, you will always speak with a Post Alarm team member, 24/7 100%
of the time. We do not use an answering service...ever…as we believe that when it
comes to your security, a “live human” voice really helps to bring peace of mind.
10. We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years. Therefore it’s not just a business, it’s personal. The Post family treats each and every employee as part of their extended family and in turn this attitude is passed to our clients. At Post Alarm we treat our clients as partners not as just another client or a number. We have a sincere interest in making sure that every client is extremely satisfied with our services and that we are providing them with the peace of mind they deserve. If there is ever and issue whether good or bad, our clients can always speak with a member of the Post family. Since the third generation of the Post family is now heavily involved with the company, you can be rest assured that Post alarm will be here for you years to come.